- Do u know that cervical cancer is the 5th most common cancer in Singapore women?
- Do u know that cervical cancer may be prevented?
- Do u know pre-cancer and early cancer of the cervix can be detected by Pap Smear?
- To learn more about cervical cancer, attend this FREE public forum organised by Singapore Cancer Society
- 20 May 2006, Saturday, 1pm – 5pm
- Sheraton Towers Singapore, Grand Ballroom, L2
- For registration, call 6421 5838
Cervical Cancer Month May 19, 2006
Chicken-man? May 17, 2006
Batman, Superman, Ali-Baba, Chicken-man … …
Now repeat the above with actions:
Batman: Make an OK sign, and place them over your eyes
Superman: Right hand above head & left hand at waistline … ie fly like a superman
Ali-Baba: Hands above head, wriggle the fingers as the hands move down. Shake your bum bum at the same time.
Chicken-man: Flap arms like chicken wings
Now do it at a faster pace, and teach your kids 🙂
This was what I learned from my 6-yr-old, who insisted that there is Chicken-man …